Friday, January 14, 2011

You Melt My Heart

Updated 3/2017-- all links removed as many are no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.


This quilt was made from the cut-out fabric from the EKG of my “Winter” quilt. You can see what I mean in this photo.
This small wall hanging quilt is 16 in square. It is machine and hand appliqued. It is machine quilted. The icicles in the heart are quilted with metallic thread.
Here you can see the deep red thread used to quilt the “frame” and the metallic used in the middle.
Here is a photo of the center of the back of the quilt before the sleeve and label were added.

I have listed it for sale on Etsy.  Never sold, so donated August 2012 to UAMS for silent auction at my 30th medical school reunion.

1 comment:

Maryjonono said...

Another gorgeous quilt. Your quilting is exquisite!